Thursday 21 November 2013


ELLE 

20th

SUGAR RUSH PARTY!




Yes! I am finally back into the scene! 
I have been extremely busy with School & Work (
Louis Vuitton)
Both has really high expectations and i am still trying to work out with my schedule.
 
But i have decided to find time for my blog as well.
I have no idea how i am gonna do it, I will have to figure it out!
= NO SLEEP!
Invited by one of my gorgeous friend Li Hui for Elle's 20th Anniversary Party!
Invited some of my friends to tag along with me. . .



























The moment i stepped into the venue i felt so alive! I have been away
from events for way too long. It seems like i have lost
my interaction skills, It is time for me to get back into the game! 
I had a good time at the party!
 There was a candy bar! Lots of good food! & Lots of alcohol! AWESOME!
Not just that! They even had a manicure booth!
Get to know a few gorgeous fashionistas & took lots of photos!
 Stay tuned for the next event i am going!
I am looking forward to Nankai's event! Li Hui!
And once again thanks for the invite!


H O M M E byjemchase

No comments:

Post a Comment