Saturday 7 December 2013



NANKAI

GLITTER GLAMOUR
42ND ANNIVERSARY
PARTY!



Just this week I was invited to Nankai 42nd Anniversary party.
They are known for their EXOTIC LEATHER BAGS!
Nankai showcased their new exotic bags on their mini runway - AMAZING!
And they had fabulous Fly Entertainment Artiste Shu An as the host for the event!
Nankai has a huge variety of exotic bags with bright and interesting colours to choose from.
And they did their first exotic backpack!!! I am crazy in love with it!
If a guy like me is crazy for it, Trust me girls you will be hugging it to sleep!
After the show they had a dim sum buffet for the guests! I was so hungry!
Rushed down from school for the event just to support my gorgeous Li Hui! 
Hopefully a sponsored bag from Nankai soon? Hahs!


























STRIKE A POSE!













If  any of you are interested in any of Nankai's exotic bags
Please visit them at:

NGEE ANN CITY
LEVEL 5
#05-27A


OR

Visit Nankai's website:

http://www.nankai.com.sg/








H O M M E byjemchase

No comments:

Post a Comment