Tuesday 2 December 2014





FIDé 
COUTURISTA
FASHION PARTY

Last Tuesday i was invited to FiDé Couture Federation Awards Gala after party
- 
FiDé Couturista Fashion Party. There was an exhibit showcasing amazing
iconic couture pieces from couturiers Frederick Lee, Michael Cinco,
 Tex Saverio and
Guo Pei among others. Everyone was all dressed up,
looking all fancy and beautiful. My favorite moment of the night would be
MCM Spring/Summer 2015 show. I have always wanted a product from MCM!
The collection consisted of digital prints, geometric shapes, glitter and holographic material.
























With the help from local designer Kristine & make up artist Fiona,
I was able to attend the party without any worries. Thank you both so much for
making me the most charming Raven! I love it!







If you are looking for make up services or manicure feel free to contact my dear Fiona!
She won't charge you much, That i can guarantee!

Email: Fionaxzl@live.com
or
HP: 96580450







You guys must be wondering,
where will you be able to find such beautiful head pieces?
If you are interested feel free to visit ESKPADE at

#03-20, Mandarin Gallery, 333 A
Orchard Road, S238897

or

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/ESKPADE/timeline
 


That is all for now! School break is ending soon
I will be real busy again, Stay tuned for my next update!







H O M M E byjemchase

No comments:

Post a Comment