Thursday 6 March 2014



ASIA'S NEXT TOP MODEL 

NICOLE & JODILLY 

BEHIND - THE - SCENE




Yes! I am done with my Diploma! Finally!
 I know i have been missing-in-action for a very long time! 
Been super busy getting all my assignments done. And i am very happy and 
excited to be able to get Asia's Next Top Model cycle 2 finalist Nicole from Singapore
 (A friend of mine) & Jodilly from the Philippines! (with the help of my friend Charles) 
to WERK my garments i created for my assignment! Melchor & Charles are designers from the
Philippines and they design FABULOUS Ready-To-Wear garments!
We will be doing a collaboration soon i hope! Stay Tuned!




AZUR 
LAPIS LAZULI




Designed by the great designers from the Philippines Melchor & Charles
This is not all! That's for sure! They have really stunning designed garments!
This is just one or two pieces of their work. Was a great pleasure to get to
know Photographer Bong form the Philippines too!  




















MY FIRST DESIGN
JEREMY CHASE



One day when i'm older and if i ever look back at this post i will be so proud of myself!
I mean. . . Ask yourself! can you sew a dress for yourself? NO! I can! Hahs!
The garment Nicole wore was inspired by the Edwardian Era. Did not turn out to
be what i have visioned but well life gotta move on! The garment Jodilly wore was
inspired by the Victorian Era! I love how Jodilly have such big beautiful movement when
she is in front of the camera and Nicole just naturally looks high fashion and understand
her body posture so well. Was a great pleasure to work with both finalist!
And thank you Charles for the opportunity to work with the one and only Jodilly Pendre!






















H O M M E byjemchase

No comments:

Post a Comment