Friday 18 April 2014



AUSTRALIA

SYDNEY  



My first virgin trip to Australia! I was so excited!
Did not manage to attend Mercedes-Benz Fashion week tho.
The weather in Australia was amazing! It was sunny yet it still feels
like you are in a air conditioned environment!
Singapore is really humid and is just so hard to maintain your look,
the moment you step out of your house you start perspiring.
I had a great time in Sydney! Took some stunning photos!
Check it out!

















































Had a great time in Sydney Australia!
Would love to visit and explore more in the future.
And thank you Steven Filby my sweet partner for this amazing trip!
Audi Fashion Week is coming up next month!!! I am very excited!
Stay tuned readers! Cause JEREMY CHASE is back! 




H O M M E byjemchase

No comments:

Post a Comment